Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14


We went north to Eastern Road so I could explore the bridge over the river just to the south of where the trail ended temporarily. It was a very gray day. I walked about a quarter of a mile and Kay picked me up. I then lured her to Vanderhoof Road with the promise of plenty of birds. That was an understatement. On the south side of the road, there was an area not far in that was filled with birds. Maybe it was because it was Valentine's Day, but I haven't seen that many cardinals at once since the last time i went to Naturealm. There were so many birds and we took so many pictures, that it almost got boring. Needless to say, Kay was happy, and I know that if she is ever reluctant to come out for some towpath time, I can tempt her with this location!


Birds are everywhere
Looking for a winter snack
Do we have to leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment