Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19 - Massillon and Canal Fulton


I had some flex time to take, and was working in Massillon this afternoon. Kay and I met at Lake Street. We walked south to an area riddled with geese on land and in the water. We took many photos of the geese, especially taking off and landing. We walked back to the parking lot. I stayed on the trail and headed north. Kay met me at Towpath Trail and then drove me back to my car. I drove north along Erie. I stopped at a place I hadn't been before - Lock 4 Park. There is a lock there, and a little park with picnic tables. It's a pretty area. Then I stopped in Canal Fulton and walked south. I walked onto an iron bridge that crosses the canal and took some photos from there. My next stop was Clinton. I was trying to get some nice sunset shots, but not much drama in the sky tonight.


Winter afternoon
Sunshine, ducks and geese abound  
Shimmering river

No comments:

Post a Comment