Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28 - Lake Street


Stopped at the Lake Street trailhead in Massillon on my way home from work. Walked south for a while, saw many, many geese in the water. Brrr- how can they do that when it's 18 degrees? I didn't feel so cold while I was walking south, but when I turned around and headed back north, I was walking against the wind and it felt bitter cold. I walked back towards lake Street and down the trail which actually ran underneath the street. This part of the trail leads to the Route 21 bridge, where the trail actually crosses over from running west of 21 to run east of 21. Didn't go far here, because of the cold heading north. I drove north and made brief stops at Towpath Trail, Highmill Rd. and Canal Fulton Park.

How do they do it?
Swim in the freezing water
And no swim suits on!

No comments:

Post a Comment