Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10th - Canal Fulton

Summer's flowers coated with frost
This morning I got a call from Kay, who was on her way to church. She told me that I had to go out right away and take some photos on the towpath, because everything was covered in ice. Naturally, out I went. I went to the park in Canal Fulton, and initially walked south for about 3/4 of a mile. It was very pretty here, and the trail was close to the river in many spots. I saw only one other human, a man walking his dog. I turned around and drove north to the Market Street trail head and walked another mile or so. Took lots of bird photos. It is sometimes difficult to capture the frostiness on the trees in a photo, but it was very enjoyable just looking at it and walking through it.

It happens sometimes
Frost covers the trees like glass
But how to capture?

No comments:

Post a Comment