Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19 - Brecksville


Starting Weather: Mostly Sunny, 83°
Ending Weather: Mostly Sunny, 87°
Distance Covered: 2.2 miles
Time: 12:45 PM - 2:30 PM
After Boston Mills, I drove to Brecksville, mainly to check on the eagles.  There was so much greenery, I could barely see the nest.  It looked as tough one of the (very large) eaglets was standing in the nest to the right.  I was told by a man on the trail that the other eaglet had been spotted perched on a branch of a nearby tree.  I looked around for awhile but I was very hot and tired and didn't spend much time here.  I did see a robin with a mouthful of worms, and followed her to her next.  I saw a family of Canada Geese, with 5 goslings, swimming in the canal.  The goslings are getting so big that it is difficult to see which is an adult and which is a juvenile!

No comments:

Post a Comment