Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27 - Manchester Road


Today is the second Muir birthday of the spring - Jim turned 25 today. I talked to him on the phone while I was walking on the trail at Manchester Road trailhead. The clouds were pretty again today, but the shadows were so long and harsh when I got there at around 6 P.M. I was hoping to see some exotic ducks coming off the Portage lakes, but, alas, only the mallard was in evidence! I walked for awhile, and talked to Kay on the phone. We decided to meet at Center Road for awhile before heading home. (She'd had her mom at the Cleveland Clinic all afternoon.) Unfortunately, by the time we got to Center Road, it was starting to get dark, and nothing much was going on. We headed home to watch the Cavs put away the Bulls.

Chilly but sunny
Fluffy clouds filling the sky
Happy Birthday, Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment