Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 4 - Center Road to Clinton



Today is Easter. The Copley Boys are coming over to watch the Cavs and have dinner. Because of this, I didn't have much time for hiking. I went to the Center Road trailhead and walked south to Clinton. On the way, I saw, and heard, and photographed lots of birds. My favorite was an Eastern Towhee. I hadn't even realized what it was until I got home an looked at my photos. I also heard the raucous frolicking of several very adorable baby squirrels. They were very fast, but i did manage to snap a few shots of them.
It was another splendid day, warm and sunny. I wanted to stay out longer, but had too much to do.
By the way, today is the 28th birthday of my oldest son, John. Happy Birthday, John!

Easter, John's birthday
A magnificent spring day
Happy Birthday, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment