Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26- Lock 4 Park


It rained all day long today, so I planned to take the day off from the trail, as difficult as that would be. I went home after work and did a few things, and then - wouldn't you know - it stopped raining! I had no choice but to go out for awhile. I texted Kay, who was still in class, and asked her if she wanted to meet me at Lock 4 Park. You see, Lock 4 Park is 10 minutes from our house, so we sometimes dash down The sun's glow was making everything orangish. There is a beautiful horse chestnut tree, with branches flowing out over the lock. And the little red lock keeper's house replica is always good for adding a splash of color in any season. It had already been almost 7:30 when we arrived, so it got dark pretty quickly. At least I haven't had to miss a day in April yet!

Rainy, rainy day
Sun breaks through - it's not too late
Color everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment