Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8 - Spring is Everywhere!


Today was a departure from our summer-like weather. I went out after work to the Center Road trailhead. It was a brisk 50 degrees and cloudy. If not for all the green, the daffodils and the beech blossoms, I would have sworn I was back in early March. It was nice to just take it all in, to see the subtle differences even from yesterday. I haven't felt this in tune with nature and the changing seasons in a very long time. Maybe that's why almost every time I'm on the trail, I remember incidents and feelings I experienced as a child. It's kind of an emotional deja vu. I have felt these feeling before, many years ago. And what good feelings they are!

Chilly but splendid
Childhood feelings coming back
Add to the delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment