Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16 - Beaver Marsh and Hunt Farm

Tiger Swallowtail on Joe Pye Weed
Sign at Szalay's Market
Starting Weather: Mostly Sunny, 81°
Ending Weather: Sunny, 80°
Distance Covered:  2.8 miles
Time: 4:13 PM - 6:55 PM

After I dropped John off in Copley (Billy would take him to the airport in Columbus), I went to the Beaver Marsh.   It was a nice, sunny day, not too terribly hot.  Since Kay was planning to meet me there after work, I decided to walk up to Hunt Farm and have her pick me up there.  A fairly non-eventful walk ensued.  I think with the late summer and some of the flowers drying up, we aren't seeing as many butterflies and bees in some areas. I took some photos of Szalay's market when I arrived.  Kay drove in and we went back to the Beaver Marsh.  A nice late afternoon, but nothing out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment